The Motic PSM-1000 is a modular microscope system that can be used for applications in the semiconductor industry as well as for laser inspections and repairs. Or simply for applications where high quality optics, precision mechanics and Long Working Distances are crucial and have to be combined with an upright image.
The Motic PSM-1000 incorporates a 3-lens change-over turret that allows the user to easily switch from visual inspection to laser work. With the following optical lenses 1X UV/, 1X IR/VIS and 2X Bright field the spectrum from 355nm to 1064nm is covered. All optical components have a special coating for maximum transmission.
Motic offers a wide range of Apochromatic objectives covering magnifications from 2X to 100X. There are 3 different classes available:
- Apochromatic Extra Long Working Distance (ELWD) objectives
- Apochromatic Extra Long Working Distance (ELWD) objectives with parfocality adjustment; eliminates the need to re-focus when changing magnification.
- Apochromatic Ultra Long Working Distance (ULWD) objectives 50X and 100X.
- Laser ready microscope system
- Wavelength coverage from 355-1064nm
- Upright image for easy manipulation work
- Apochromatic ELWD, ELWD with parfocality adjustment or ULWD objectives
- Incident illumination
- Built-in camera port for documentation
- Stand with compact footprint and mechanical stage available